||Updated every 5 seconds
US Dollar to Russian Ruble
These two economies and political systems are seen to be entirely different and contradictory, this currency pair can be very susceptible to changes in Crude Oil and the Russian economy which depends on the Petroleum price. This currency pair tells traders how many Russian Rubles are needed to buy one unit of US Dollar.
US Dollar (ISO code USD)
- The Central Bank of the United States is the Federal Reserve (sometimes referred to as the Fed).
- USD is the main global reserve currency and the United States of America (U.S.A) is the largest economy in the world.
- The (US Dollar) USD is used to price most global commodities (including Oil and Gold).
- The US has a well developed economy with high productivity levels and is fuelled by huge natural resources.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) states that the US Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is $15 trillion and makes-up c. 23% of global GDP to exchange rates.
Russian Ruble (ISO code RUB)
- Central Bank is the Bank of Russia
- The Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation and replaced the Soviet Ruble in 1992.
- Ranks in top 20 of most traded currencies with 1.1% of daily trades using the Russian Ruble.