Corporate Actions, Fixed Income Data & Equity Reference Data
TraderMade now has access to Corporate Actions, Fixed Income Data & Equity Reference Data via a partnership with Exchange Data International.
TraderMade now offering Corporate Actions, Fixed Income Data & Equity Reference Data
Helping the global financial community make informed decisions through the provision of fast, accurate, timely and affordable reference data services.
Alongside market-leading live & historical FX data options, TraderMade can now provide Worldwide Corporate Actions, Worldwide Fixed Income, Security Reference File & Worldwide End-of-Day Prices.
We have teamed up with Exchange Data International (EDI), a leading provider of global security corporate actions, pricing and reference data services. Through this reciprocal partnership, TraderMade clients can now access EDI’s suite of data products and services with a specialised focus on emerging markets such as Africa, Asia, Far East, Latin America & the Middle East.
With more than 20 years of experience, EDI offers a comprehensive and complete securities reference data for equities and fixed income instruments around the globe.
EDI have been delivering high quality data-sets since 1994, below is a list of current :
- Corporate Actions & Dividends - Worldwide Corporate Actions, Worldwide Dividends, Worldwide Fixed Income, DerivActions, UK Corporate Actions Data, Universal Receipts, UK Dividends, North American Corporate Actions Data, Woodseer Dividend Forecasting & US Bankruptcy Data.
- Reference Data - Securities Reference File Data.
- Pricing & Analytics - End of Day Pricing, Adjustment Factors Data, Bond Σ - Fixed Income Derived Data, Adjusted Closing Prices, Worldwide Equity Analytics, Worldwide Fixed Income Evaluated Pricing, Canadian Fixed Income Evaluated Pricing, Derivatives End of Day Pricing, Short Interest Data & Valuation Software.
- Shares Outstanding - Worldwide Shares Outstanding.
- Initial Public Offering - IPO and Further Public Offering (FPO).
- Derivatives - Threshold Securities, Swap Surve, Credit Default Swap Data, FX Option Volatility data, Swaption Volatility Data, Derivatives Contract Specification Database & Option Analytics Service.
- Open Ended Investment Funds - US Mutual Funds, UK Unit Trust Data.
- Economic Data - Global Economic Data, Economic Indicator Service, African Financial & Economic Data.
- Tax - Worldwide Equity Cost Basis.
- Global Market Holidays and Timings.
Working alongside TraderMade’s experienced team, EDI’s professional support and data/research teams deliver the lowest cost of ownership whilst at the same time being the most responsive to client requests.
As a result of their on-going commitment to providing cost effective and innovative data solutions, whilst at the same time ensuring the highest standards, EDI have been awarded the internationally recognized symbol of quality ISO 9001.
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, they have staff in Canada, India, Morocco, South Africa and the United States.
Speak to us today if you require any further detail on the above product list at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 8313 0992.
About Exchange Data International
Exchange Data International (EDI) helps the global financial and investment community make informed decisions through the provision of fast, accurate timely and affordable data reference services. EDI’s extensive content database includes worldwide equity and fixed income corporate actions, dividends, static reference data, closing prices and shares outstanding, delivered via data feeds and the internet. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, EDI has staff in Canada, India, Morocco, South Africa and the United States.